Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Updated web site at last

At last we have got the website updated with a few goodies for Christmas - probably a bit late but there are still 13 days of web shopping left until the 19th December! I would have loved to put more products on the site but we just haven't got the time at the moment. If I get a chance I might pop some photos of our other bits and bobs on the blog - it's always easier to take photos for the blog than for the website - I'm just too much of a perfectionist!

I do like all the new additions, some will stay after Christmas as they aren't just for the festive season, but they would make lovely gifts at this time of year! I particularly like the cotton ribbon selection we have, my presents will definitely be getting tied with them this year! I've also been using them for trimming some of the new brooches I've been making lately, they look gorgeous and really finish them off.

Anyway, must get on, I've got an evening of sewing ahead of me. At least this is one more job ticked off the rather large "to do" list!

Have a wee look at the site and please do let me know your comments - all feedback is much appreciated. www.primrosehillinteriors.com

Thanks,

Lisa x

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new things Lisa. I think I'm going to have to have some of that ribbon. I'll let you know. I really like the snowy scenes on your home page as well. Really beautiful.

Primrose Hill said...

Thanks Fiona, it's always a bit nerve wracking when we change things on the site - I'm too much of a perfectionist! The two snowy photos were taken last winter when we were nearly snowed in! There's nothing better than curling up at the fire when it's snowing outside, can't wait for the first snow of this winter.

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa, your website looks beautiful I love the way you include photographs of your birds / garden - perfect for "selling a lifestyle". Your new products look gorgeous, lovely ribbons, hearts etc. Are the brushes new? Can't remember but I think they might be v. useful kept in the car for brushing sand off feet/boots after a trip to the beach. Would love to see more of your products posted on the blog and I'm pretty certain that I won't notice if they are not up to the standard of your website you perfectionist you!

Primrose Hill said...

Thanks Carolyn, yes the brushes are new, they've really popular this Christmas - good idea about the brushes in the car, might just have to do that myself! Will put some more photos on maybe today or tomorrow - I've got some that I took at all the fairs so I'll see what's decent enough!!!
L x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog ... I will stop back again very soon ... off to take a quick look at your website.

deb said...

Wow - everything looks wonderful. I too love how you include scenery shots on the front page. Simply wonderful.

natural attrill said...

Hello, this is the first time i have visited your blog, had a look at your website as well, looking lovely. I especially like the button hair grips and the button heart decoration, but then, I do like buttons! Good luck with it, hope your business goes well.
Penny.

lettuce said...

thanks for visiting and commenting.

Lovely stuff!!! I, too, have a button fetish and LOVE the button hair grips (tho I'm waaay too old to wear one) and the little books with buttons.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Cute tree ornaments...I love the way you photographed them outside too!

Anonymous said...

I love your trees. They are just the perfect holiday touch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I am flattered that you have added me to your side bar. Love your blog and gorgeous website. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

Can yoiu send me details again of how to buy your lovely button hearts? I am now back on my broadband (oh joy) but am unable to use my mail system properly and have lost your email?!!!
Thank you :-)

Primrose Hill said...

Hi Donna,
Have sent you the e-mail again to your vintage fabrics e-mail - hope you get it ok. If not give me a call tomorrow, our number is on the website.

Lx

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I loved all of your pictures too!
Kim